Monday, September 4, 2017

You can't choose a man, he has to choose you

You can't choose a man, he has to choose you. Do not get this statement confused with a man proposing to you, you not proposing to him. They are totally different. I will explain.

It is a known fact that men fall deeper than women do. So wouldn't you want to be the woman he falls deeply in love with?


Here is the thing. If you choose a man, there is a slight chance he will not love you, cherish you, admire you, and treat you the way he would treat the woman that he absolutely chooses to love, cherish, admire, and be with. He will more than likely treat you like an option or a side chick.


You know what I mean, because I'm sure you've been through this before and it SUCKS doesn't it?


I see it all of the time. You rush into relationships because you the fact of being "alone". You wonder if you will ever FIND A MAN to love you. Uh... stop right there.


This is where you mess up.


What you do want is for your PURPOSE MAN TO FIND YOU".


Women are Goddesses and men are kings. Haven't you watched Aladdin or any other king or queen love stories? The king always finds his wife. It's not the other way around. Now, whether he proposes to her is a different story (I might write about this later), but you know the difference between a man deeply in love and a man that just messes around.


The energy is different. His words are different. His attitude is different. His actions are different. You don't need to be a scientist to know that the energy doesn't lie and the action definitely doesn't lie.


For me, I rather be with a man that loves me more than I love him. The realness of his love and appreciation of me is just surreal. It's authentic and genuine. And I never have to wonder or fight my thoughts on thinking if he truly loves me and am i the only one he is with.


When a man chooses you, it's 100/100 in a relationship. You build each other up even through the worse. You pray for each other. You treat each other with respect and appreciate each other through words and actions. There will never be a slight thought that he is cheating or whether or not he's using you. Both of you will use each other in ways that better one another. He will make it known that he chooses you, only you. If you just met or been dating for a month or so, he will let go of all of his other chics, just for you.


This is the key if ya'll just started dating.


Now, to keep him interested and to keep on choosing you is another ball game. T-Dub's 30 minute video kind of gives you the rope on how to do that. But you must be willing to sit and watch for 30 minutes. Are you up for it? Here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My boyfriend blocked me on Facebook after an argument, what should I do?

So, your boyfriend blocked you on Facebook and you are sitting wondering what to do. First of all, if I were you, I wouldn't wor...