Saturday, September 2, 2017

Get what you want from your man

You will be surprise at how the way you say things will convince your man to listen to what you have to say. That little voice that you have must be direct and strong enough for him to listen or take you serious. Too many relationships are in trouble, because the man doesn’t want to open up and you don’t know how to say what you want. Truth is, the man does want to open up, and he is actually dying to open up.


The only reason he’s not opening up is because somewhere along the conversation is miscommunication.  Are you struggling with communication with your man? Have your tried everything to get him to open up to you?  If so, I may be able to help.


I don’t know of the methods you have used to get try to get your man to open up, but it’s obvious he hasn’t changed. “What am I doing wrong” you ask? The problem is that you have found your voice. What voice am I talking about Saytue? Let me explain it to you.


Let’s say for instance you and your man are at the crib and you want him to give you some money to go shopping. What are you going to say? How are you going say it? These are the types of questions you should be asking yourself. Are you going to say in the middle of him watching the Ravens , “can I get $150”? That’s not going to work, because first of all he’s watching his favorite Football team, so he is not paying you any attention.  For two, all he hears is $150, so he definitely not going to hear you.


Ok, a second example. Let’s say both of you are home in the bed chilling about to go to sleep. As you get in bed, you start a conversation by asking him how his day went at work, school, or whatever. As you guys are talking, you bring up your day and tell him how it went. As you continue talking, you ask him, “Baby, can I get $150. I really want these new pair of shoes , but I don’t have it like that right now”.  What do you think his answer will be? More than likely, he will say yes, because you had a conversation with him and you were direct about what you had to say.

See, whenever you come off to guy like you’re hiding something and not direct, you will never get what you want. Same as when having an argument, you cannot be shy to voice your opinion about something with your man. Having that voice is what makes conversation juicy. Learn to have a voice and I promise you, you will get him to open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boyfriend blocked me on Facebook after an argument, what should I do?

So, your boyfriend blocked you on Facebook and you are sitting wondering what to do. First of all, if I were you, I wouldn't wor...