Saturday, September 2, 2017

How to get him to open up emotionally





Do you want to get your man to open up emotionally?

I admit, it is kind of hard to get a man to open up. I say that because I see a lot of girls struggling with it. I don’t have this problem, but that’s not to say that I’m perfect. It just means that I am here to help you get your man to open up to you.

Getting a man to open up is like one of the best feelings in the world. It shows that he trusts you enough to tell you some of his biggest secrets, fears, and passion about things. And let’s face it, it also shows that he love us enough to give his all into communicating.

The way a guy talks to his woman and the way he talks to his guys is totally different. When your man talks to his friends, his friends are more playful, rough, direct, and most importantly, they have a tone that wakes him up.

Having a soft spoken voice isn’t always the best way, sometimes you have to have that base and directness to get your point across the way you want it. It is so funny, because I was talking to my fiancĂ© yesterday about his friends and he was saying how one of his friends never sits still. It’s like he has to get up and do something. He even stands up and talks, and pace around like he’s in jail or something. And I was telling him about my father and how he’s always on the go, because he’s a business man. Then, he starts laughing and tells me that I’m one of his homies, and I immediately started giggling, because I knew exactly what that meant.



See, when a guy tells his woman that she’s one of his homies, that’s a big deal. That means that you are speaking to him just like how his friends talk to him and that makes him interested in listening to what you have to say. It’s like ya’ll two are best friends. This is how you want your relationship to be with your man. In order to get your man to open up, you have to talk to him the way his friends talk to him. This is what you do; pay attention to how he and his boys talk. You will be surprise at how they say things, when they say things and what they say to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boyfriend blocked me on Facebook after an argument, what should I do?

So, your boyfriend blocked you on Facebook and you are sitting wondering what to do. First of all, if I were you, I wouldn't wor...