Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Why do I need a man to feel complete and how do I stop it?

Are the type of girl that need a man to make her feel complete? Smh at you because you are in for a big surprise.  The term “you complete me” is a very dangerous statement.  It causes breakups, unhappiness and is insanity. The incomplete woman tends to look for love in all the wrong places. She sees Mr. right in every face and come off as needy. The messed up thing about being an incomplete girl is that it merrily attracts men who are looking to take advantage of your neediness. It sucks but true.

You don’t understand how this topic makes me so angry. I have to deal with this problem everyday, because I have a close friend that is an “incomplete girl”. It truly breaks my heart to know that she is the type of female that hates being by herself and she needs to be with a man to feel whole.  And don’t get me started, because all of her relationships always fail for this one reason.

How do you stop being an incomplete girl?

This is so simple, but I know it’s going to be hard to change if you are an incomplete girl First of all, you must go out and explore yourself. Enjoy yourself by discovery who you really are. Many people don’t know who they are and what they really love to do. If you can adventure by yourself and enjoy every moment of it BY YOURSELF, you will attract more men that that are complete themselves than a woman that is incomplete, which will never attract a complete man.

A complete man and woman are people that are confident within themselves, know exactly what they want, and have values. A complete person knows that they’re already complete and they don’t need anyone to make them feel like they are completed.


Once you master this behavior, you will never have to worry about men taking advantage of you, because they are incomplete themselves.  There is so much more to learn about yourself when you’re single. Take advantage of it and explore yourself, love yourself. Stop being the woman men use and reuse and start being the woman men admire and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My boyfriend blocked me on Facebook after an argument, what should I do?

So, your boyfriend blocked you on Facebook and you are sitting wondering what to do. First of all, if I were you, I wouldn't wor...