Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I want to get married now

Seems like you're ready to get married. Marriage is a huge step and if you are totally ready, I'm happy for you and here with you to help you every step of the way. Go for it!

Do you have a man a man in your life to marry?

If not, it's okay. Do not hive up. I believe in you, which means it's time to believe in yourself, because believing is what separates success from failure. When you believe, that means you are willing to wait patiently. Haven't you notice whenever you rush into things, you tend to make mistakes? Getting married is the same way.

Remember: You cannot choose a man, he has to choose you.

I understand your frustration to get married now. It's like you are feeling as if it doesn't happen now, it will never happen, right?

False!

Stop thinking like that. You are better than that. If you continue to think like this, you will repeat the cycle of your other FAILED relationships .

BUMMBER! Do you notice the trend?

If you are ready to get married, my suggestion to you is this:

If you are not happy being single. You will never be truly happy in a relationship. Matter of fact, if you have children, you will not enjoy your children like you should, because you are so focused on a getting a man, keeping a man and you will more like likely snuggle him too tight that he will eventually need some time to breathe away from you. Honestly, he will not respect you and love you like you should be loved.

Get your own life first, then share it. I promise you, it works.

Sorry sweetie, the way you're doing it simply isn't working. Just because you do everything for him doesn't mean he will commit to you and marry you. Just because you him first before yourself or your children doesn't mean he will respect you or love you. Just because you help build him up, doesn't mean he will stick with you if he's not willing to build himself up with you. Do you get it?

It takes a lot more to understand men and how they think in a relationship. And if you want to get married now or in a year, I encourage you to prove it by getting to know him first and not rush it.

If you are dating, understand him better and I promise you, he will marry you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My boyfriend blocked me on Facebook after an argument, what should I do?

So, your boyfriend blocked you on Facebook and you are sitting wondering what to do. First of all, if I were you, I wouldn't wor...